11 plus mock exam 2020Our program is designed to deliver the skill set required to pass the 11+ exam.
Actual Exam dates now confirmed to be 22nd and 23rd October 2020. Our mock exams are now in place and available to book. We understand that the mock exam on 18th Oct (the week of the actual exam) will be popular so please book early to avoid disappointment, we are restricted to 40 places.
Our program which would normally run over several months has been adjusted to become more of a boot camp, the intention remains the same, to help students overcome barriers and allow them to concentrate on the exam itself, whilst receiving professional support.
Prior to COVID19, students would find our exams to be even more testing than the actual exam as we approach September, this was a part of our programme strategy. We hope to maintain this strategy over a much shorter time frame, with support via the classroom and video link.
11+ Mock Exams
Are designed to reflect the actual 11+ test.
- 2x 11+ GL mock exam papers 45-50 minutes each with a short break in between.
- Papers contain a range of verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning.
- Marked using sophisticated software as in the actual 11+ mock exam
Following the 11 plus mock Exam
- A highly detailed feedback report delivered is within days of the exam taking place.
- Feedback allows parents to see clearly areas of strength and areas for development.
- Clear indication of performance against peer group allowing you to rank your child within the cohort.
- Focused pre-bookable booster sessions delivered by expert teachers.